When you need advice and representation regarding real estate law, turn to Bostick Law. Our deep familiarity with real estate law and commitment to our clients have established us as the area’s trusted real estate law firm. Whatever property-related issue you are facing, our law office is here to offer the expertise and full attention your case requires.
Experienced Lawyers for Real Estate
However simple or complicated your case may be, our real estate law practice will guide you through the legal process. Real estate law can be convoluted and confusing, but we are here to simplify and clarify any necessary proceedings. Schedule a consultation with us to discuss:
- Title Dispute Representation
- Contract Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Easements, Right Of Way, and Access Issues
- Transfer of Title and Ownership
- Buying and Selling Property
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Boundary Dispute Representation
- Property Liens
- Resolution of Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Bad Faith Insurance Litigation
ur attorneys provide skilled legal counsel to businesses, individuals, government entities and nonprofit organizations involved in a wide range of real estate transactions, including but not limited to the following:
• Purchase and sale of real estate: We represent buyers and sellers in complex real estate purchase and sale transactions. We have the experience to handle transactions that are contingent on completion of construction projects, financing and/or zoning and land use approval and to devise strategies that limit our clients’ financial exposure.
• Leases and subleases: We draft and negotiate leases and subleases for office or retail space, often including renovation and build-out provisions, on behalf of landlords and tenants. We are attuned to issues such as rent escalation clauses and tenant requirements for telecommunications and electronic data capabilities.
• Mortgages and financing: Our attorneys have negotiated complex real estate financing agreements that are customized to meet our clients’ needs while satisfying lenders’ primary concerns. We are also attuned to the impact of lender requirements on landlord-tenant negotiations.
• Zoning and land use: We regularly advise clients on the impact of zoning and land use regulations on their plans for effective use of their property interests. We are experienced at facilitating solutions with government entities to achieve our clients’ goals.
As a result of the work we do in the construction area, we are one of the few firms practicing real estate law that is attuned to the nuances of the New York City Building Code and its impact on real estate transactions. We also monitor developments regarding federal ADA accessibility requirements.
Whether you are buying, selling, leasing or playing any other role in a real estate transaction, contact us to get sophisticated legal counsel to assist you with the pursuit of a successful outcome.
The Real Estate Law Practice You Can Trust
Real estate is a major investment. Don’t take any chances when it comes to your property. Our law firm is here to safeguard your investment and ensure the smooth resolution of any conflicts and transactions pertaining to your real estate.
In real estate litigation, we begin by defining success. That means talking to you about the situation and learning specifically about what you would like to achieve. By zeroing in on and refining your end goal at the very beginning of the process, we can avoid distractions, missteps and wrong turns. We can create a legal strategy designed to get you to your end goal as quickly as possible, and in a manner that is cost-effective.
Trial is a reality that must be prepared for in any real estate dispute. Not doing so would put us at a disadvantage. While we are skilled at negotiation and are frequently able to reach a positive outcome without having to take the matter into a courtroom, we also know the importance of sending a clear message to our opponent that we will not back down. We have the strength to stand up for you at trial and the record of success to prove it.
From disputes between buyers and sellers to disputes between realtors and clients to disputes between adjoining landowners, we are ready to take action.
Protecting Your Interests In High-Value Transactions
Careful handling of a real estate transaction is not only about facilitating the completion of the transaction. It is about moving the transaction forward as efficiently as possible, identifying opportunities to reduce costs or increase profits, and ensuring protection and recourse in the event of a dispute. It is about doing the due diligence and making certain nothing is overlooked.
Find Out How We Will Prioritize Your Goals
If you are pursuing an important real estate transaction or confronting a dispute, we are prepared to take action. We provide personal attention in every case and will put your goals first. To discuss your case with an attorney, call 901-203-2616